Instant IMtegrity 9
- Long-running chats with a commit interval enabled will now correctly import when there are more than 127 part files for the chat.
- You can now add up to 10 custom SMTP X-Headers and values in the action rule option Send Notification for easier integration with SMTP-based archiving systems such as Symantec Enterprise Vault, etc.
- You can now expire chat log documents after n days in the server configuration document, and optionally override it with a new action rule option Set Expiration Date to aid in automatic archiving, deleting and pruning.
- You can now sign chat log documents with the server ID during import time.
- You can now specify a custom name/path for the Instant IMtegrity databases via notes.ini variables.
- You can now use keyword expansion in:
- the “Send email notification(s) to” field in the Send Notification action.
- the “Add additional reader access rights for” field in the “Add Reader Access” option.
- the “Encrypt the chat content for” field in the “Encrypt Chat Messages” option.
- You can now expand keywords to perform Directory lookups to retrieve values such as a user’s internet address, domain, manager name, etc.