- Centralized, remote configuration: Everything is now easily configurable via documents in the Instant IMtegrity config database.
- Automatic configuration updates: All changes take effect automatically, no more server or service restarts required.
- Real-time content rules for simple text or complex regular expression matches to allow or prevent text from being sent, with optional and customizable warning messages to the sender.
- New action rule option to transfer chat log documents into separate databases.
- Specifically optimized for IBM Sametime 9; linked and compiled against the latest IBM Domino 9 and IBM Sametime 9 API/SDKs.
- Smaller footprint of the imtchatlog9.nsf database(s); all code has been consolidated and moved into the central imtconfig.nsf database.
- Improved serviceability to aid in troubleshooting by Instant Technologies customer support.