Instant IMtegrity 9
Added new rule action Run @Formula
Fixed error “Subscript out of range (#9) in classParser:CPARSER::RENDERCOMPOSITETEXT” when importing chat logs referencing emoticon images.
Fixed error “WIA.ImageProcess.1: Unrecognized format Type. ImageFile cannot support this operation.” Any unrecognized image files who cannot be imported will instead be attached to the log document.
Explicitly commit/flush OS file buffers to disk after each log file write operation to prevent potential data loss in case of a server crash.
- Improved HTML processing of chat messages originating from IBM iNotes Web Access clients.
- You can now disable emoticon logging.
- You can now disable image logging.
- Added a new chat month selection criteria to action rules.
- New installations now automatically set the Report Errors option to the name of the server administrator (as defined in the server’s
- Fixed an edge condition where images in chats coming from an IBM Sametime Proxy server would not get imported into the chat log document.
- Removed the imthelp.nsf database from the product installer; all documentation is now online.
- Fixed an HTML formatting issue with chats coming from an IBM Sametime Proxy server.
- Fixed phrase matching in rules to work correctly with HTML escaping entity chars in HTML text messages.
- Dual-signed IMtegrity code with both SHA1 and SHA256 code-signing hash algorithms.
- Long-running chats with a commit interval enabled will now correctly import when there are more than 127 part files for the chat.
- You can now add up to 10 custom SMTP X-Headers and values in the action rule option Send Notification for easier integration with SMTP-based archiving systems such as Symantec Enterprise Vault, etc.
- You can now expire chat log documents after n days in the server configuration document, and optionally override it with a new action rule option Set Expiration Date to aid in automatic archiving, deleting and pruning.
- You can now sign chat log documents with the server ID during import time.
- You can now specify a custom name/path for the Instant IMtegrity databases via notes.ini variables.
- You can now use keyword expansion in:
- the “Send email notification(s) to” field in the Send Notification action.
- the “Add additional reader access rights for” field in the “Add Reader Access” option.
- the “Encrypt the chat content for” field in the “Encrypt Chat Messages” option.
- You can now expand keywords to perform Directory lookups to retrieve values such as a user’s internet address, domain, manager name, etc.
- Centralized, remote configuration: Everything is now easily configurable via documents in the Instant IMtegrity config database.
- Automatic configuration updates: All changes take effect automatically, no more server or service restarts required.
- Real-time content rules for simple text or complex regular expression matches to allow or prevent text from being sent, with optional and customizable warning messages to the sender.
- New action rule option to transfer chat log documents into separate databases.
- Specifically optimized for IBM Sametime 9; linked and compiled against the latest IBM Domino 9 and IBM Sametime 9 API/SDKs.
- Smaller footprint of the imtchatlog9.nsf database(s); all code has been consolidated and moved into the central imtconfig.nsf database.
- Improved serviceability to aid in troubleshooting by Instant Technologies customer support.