Instant IMtegrity 5
Greatly improved handling of transient file access errors (such as files temporarily locked by virus scanners, etc):
- Locked chat log files to be imported will be skipped and re -tried again later.
- Locked image files to be imported will be re-tried a few times. If the image files can’t be imported, the log file will be skipped and re-tried again later.
- Locked image files to be deleted will be re-tried a few times. If the image files can’t be deleted, they will be marked for deletion later and the log file import will succeed.
- Imported files marked for deletion will be periodically re -tried for deletion until they can be successfully deleted.
- New IBM Domino server statistic “Instant.IMtegrity.Import.Logs.Skipped” counts skipped logfiles
- New IBM Domino server statistic “Instant.IMtegrity.Import.Deletions.Pending” counts files current marked for deletions
- All statistics are available via the IBM Domino console command “show stat Instant”
New IBM Domino console server command “tell IMtegrity reset” to reset all Instant.IMtegrity runtime statistics.
In the IBM Notes Client chat logs can now be full-text searched in the search bar via the “Author…” and “Fill out example form” conditions
All views now include an action button “Search Bar” to toggle the full text search bar on/off.