Instant IMtegrity 4
Instant IMtegrity 4 logs all images, emoticons/smileys (incl. custom emoticons) and screen shots from Lotus Sametime 7.x and 8 clients. All images are logged in-line within the IM chat text exactly as seen by the chat sender/receiver(s).
Inclusion /Exclusion Rules
Instant IMtegrity 4 allows IBM Sametime administrators to easily create highly configurable, flexible and powerful rules to precisely control which Lotus Sametime messages should be included or excluded from logging based on one or more selection criteria:
- Chats containing certain words or phrases.
- Chats from and to certain participants (incl. wildcards for Organizational Units).
- Participants who are members of one or more groups.
- the number of chat participants per chat.
- the start and/or end time of the chat.
- the chat duration/length.
- the amount of message lines in a chat.
- the amount of words in a chat.
Action Rules allow server administrators to automatically run predefined actions for chats matching complex selection criteria:
- Automatically tag logged chat documents with keywords to easily find /include them in a new “Tags” view.
- Automatically send customized email notifications /forward chats to compliance officers.
- Automatically grant addtl. reader access to logged chat documents for superiors, managers, etc.
- Automatically encrypt chat documents with the private key of one or more users.
Logging of user state changes
Instant IMtegrity 4 now logs all state changes of people joining and leaving chats. This also tells who initiated and ended a chat, as well as who joins and leaves in multi -user conference (n-way) chats.
Optimized core chat logging engine
The core chat logging engine (stchatlog.dll) has been rewritten from scratch to reduce CPU load and memory usage for very busy servers.
Domino Server Add -in Task for near real -time archiving
Instant IMtegrity 4 features a native Domino server add-in task dedicated to importing archive logs for near real-time archiving (configurable).
Domino Statistics integration
Instant IMtegrity 4 provides native Domino statistics integration to allow Administrators to monitor IM archiving activity and optionally chart it graphically in the Domino Administrator Client’s Server\Statistics UI.
Periodic logging of long -running chats and persistent chatrooms
On-going, long-running chats and persistent chat rooms now get periodically logged via a customizable interval.
Strong encryption of intermediate chat logs
For maximum security, intermediate chat logs can now be optionally encrypted on disk using strong, machine-specific RSA keys.
Redesigned User Interface
The user interface for the chat logging database, rule configuration database and help database has been completely redesigned.
Instant IMtegrity 4 features a comprehensive diagnostics facility to allow easy troubleshooting and diagnostics, if required.
Discontinuation of AOL proxy service
Instant IMtegrity 4 does not provide an embedded AOL IM proxy service anymore.