Instant IMtegrity 9 has a highly configurable, flexible and powerful rules engine which supports 6 different types of rules:
- Chat rules allow or deny chats between IBM Sametime users in real-time.
- Disclaimer rules send customizable disclaimer texts to IBM Sametime users in real-time.
- Content rules detect, allow or deny particular textual content sent between IBM Sametime users in real-time.
- Inclusion rules determine which IBM Sametime chat messages should be imported into the chat log database.
- Exclusion rules determine which IBM Sametime chat messages should not be imported.
- Action rules can automatically run predefined actions for chats matching one or more selection criteria.
By default, no rules exist; all chats are allowed, no disclaimers are sent, no content is filtered, all chat log files will be imported and no custom actions are executed.